Δευτέρα 8 Αυγούστου 2016

I have the honor to present an excellent friend of the pen is so beautiful and he is Muhammad Ismail



https://www.facebook.com/muhdtheoldsinger

I have the honor to present an excellent friend of the pen is so beautiful
and he is  Muhammad Ismail



My name : Muhammad Ismail  

Nationality :Egyptian
Photo : yes that is me  
I am The Old Singer
............  
i started long time back may be 35 years as a singer / composer / writer songs


Portrait . . . # it is a lie
I swore will not to love you but I lied though I ignored my heart I even tried to travel far away far behind all the memories that I kept inside wrapped my feelings with red ribbon of pride I thought mistakenly with distance I can survive but I failed to grab you out of my heart and my mind Just a mention of your name by my side like a gentle touch on a surface of the lake draw a circle tiny small then a sequential circuits flow till it reach the heart beach like a rumbling waves roar nothing stays like before I swore will not to love you but I lied I swore will not to love you yes I tried but I failed and thank GOD that I failed and I lied like all lovers I discovered that your love was the only reason I am staying alive Poet/The Old Singer




Muhammad Ismail
Image may contain: outdoor and one or more people



Portrait . . . Halfway from Nowhere
And now you gone and leave behind all the kinds of something...ness loneliness emptiness sadness and all the meanings of the word ( missed ) you left me here halfway from nowhere still I have a long way to walk alone a million steps
Poet/The Old Singer
Muhammad Ismail


Portrait . . . # How come ?
The sun sent me a very precious gift sneaked swiftly through the window of my cell the shade of my piano and I played so softly perfectly well how come you didn't hear! my freedom songs my friend?
Poet/The Old Singer
Muhammad Ismail

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου